Your neck is a vital part of your body. It supports your head, but also houses your larynx, esophagus, and spinal cord. As your neck consists of bones, muscles, nerves, ligaments, and tendons, any trauma, degeneration, or injury can affect it, causing irritation and discomfort. It is not wise to let it go and instead you must find a cure with our Neck Pain Treatment. We also provide Arthritis Pain Treatment if that’s required to cure your neck pain.
Below are some common causes of neck pain.
- A fall from a significant height
- A sudden blow to the head
- Bad posture during exercise
- Overall poor posture
- Prolonged desk job
- Sleeping with a pillow that too thin or too high
- Straining of the muscles
- Trauma because of an accident
- Whiplash (sudden jerks to your neck)
In addition, some health conditions can increase the risk of neck pain. They include:
- Chronic diseases (e.g. rheumatoid arthritis and fibromyalgia)
- Infections in the neck region
- Issues around old age (e.g. arthritis and cervical spinal stenosis)
Some common signs and symptoms of neck pain, include:
- Dizziness & numbness
- Impaired coordination and body balance
- Overall pain in the area
- Restricted motion
- Stiffness in the region
Reach Out To Xcell Life, Today!
When neck pain doesn’t go away, despite trying various treatments, it’s time to look for a permanent solution with our Neck Pain Treatment. The team at Xcell Life will perform an initial FREE consultation to see the root cause of your discomfort and the extent of the issue to provide a customized treatment plan. We offer non-surgical and drug-free options to help get you back to doing what you love most.